Sodiaal is the first French dairy cooperative group, present in every dairy profession, with more than 5 billion liters of milk and 4 billion euros sales.Euroserum, a business unit of Sodiaal establishes itself as the world leader of the demineralized whey powders market.For over 30 years, our mission is to guide our customers worldwide in the accessibility to the largest number of nutritional products by processing our members and partners’ milk and whey, systematically taking humans and nature in consideration. With a 300 000- tons annual production of powders, made in 12 factories in France and Europe, Euroserum exports 80% of its production in about 80 countries and works with the most prestigious names of food processing worldwide.Its fame lies in innovation, quality of the products, and the involvement of its teams.
To support our expansion and strengthen our team, we are looking for a Continual Improvement Manager within the QHSE department at the head office (Eastern France).
You lead a structured process, aiming at the improvement by the personnel of the products’ quality, customer’s satisfaction and global performance of the company.You are in charge of the setting up and monitoring of the activity :
- Define and implement the strategy of Continual Improvement
- Define and follow the indicators of measure of progress
- Guarantee the development of plans of action and the expected results
- Identify the areas of improvement and quantify their limits ( suggest, gather, formalize the improvement projects)
- Support the communication process and assess the processes and the coordinators.You have a coordinating role in internal and external relations :
- Lead teams in the implementation and sustainability of actions
- Train the personnel to use the tools of Continual Improvement
- Participate in the evolution of the management methods which enable operators to be actors of the process.
Trained as a General Engineer with a first 5-year experience, in food industry ideally. Strictness, easiness in communication and strength of conviction essential to fulfill the expectations of your position. This position requires business trips in France and abroad. You want to discover a profession which has character and offers career prospects, join up with us!
Obligatories fields *
Information given is exclusively for use by Eurosérum. You have the right to access your file, to modify, correct, delete the information given (art. 34, 'informatique et Libertés Act'). Please contact by post: Eurosérum - BP 17 - 70170 Port-sur-Saône - France Tél. : +33 (0)3 84 96 11 11 - Fax : +33 (0)3 84 96 11 10